Monday, December 8, 2014

Final Reflection

Throughout this semester I have acquired many new tools that I cannot wait to use in my classroom in the future. I have learned more than I could have ever imagined and this course truly made it easy to apply these skills into real everyday lessons. 

Facebook was a great way to keep in touch with not only my classmates but the professor as well. Its nice to see what people do outside of the classroom and chose to share within their page. I also enjoyed looking at our group page and reading or watching links that were posted related to educational technology. Some of these new findings were really interesting and things I would not have accessed without this aspect of the class. Facebook was also a great tool to contact my classmates to ask questions related to class and receive and immediate response rather than waiting for an email.

Overall this course was one that I will not forget. Learning the foundations of technology has set me up for a future of success with furthering my education and continuing down the road to getting my Masters in Educational Technology. I cannot wait to see what I learn next it truly is an exciting field to be apart of!

No comments:

Post a Comment